Scratch layout uses two media assets that are layered, one on top of the other. The foreground layer acts as a scratchable surface, which can be removed by rubbing the screen. The bottom layer can include video.
Top layer image should include some kind of relevant call to action, prompting the user to interact with the ad. This template requires a minimum of 2 images – surface and below scratch, which supports video.
- Touch interaction
- Countdown Widget
- Video enabled
Works well on:
- Non-intrusive interaction;
- Bottom layer supports video;
- Smooth, responsive scratch effect;
- Can be used to mimic frosted window or a raffle ticket;
* Average result from viewable impressions between 01.06.2020 – 31.12.2020
Dimensions for infeed and desktop
Dimensions for fullscreen
For this creative you have following analytics events to understand how users interact with the creative:
- Ad is in view
- Ad Loaded
- Unique [Hover]
- Unique [Touch]
- Video events
- Keep all important content, like logos and text, within the defined “safe area”, to ensure it appears correctly on all screen sizes.