Panorama splitscreen layout consists of 2 main media assets: a wide aspect ratio panorama image in top and another media element in the middle of the screen.
Dragging or tilting the device from side to side causes the top panorama to pan with the motion while the middle remains still.
- Touch interaction
- Gyro interaction
- Countdown Widget
- Video enabled
- Video element can interaction be used for maximum engagement;
- Reacts smoothly and quickly to device;
* Average result from viewable impressions between 01.06.2020 – 31.12.2020
Dimensions for fullscreen
For this creative you have following analytics events to understand how users interact with the creative:
- Ad is in view
- Ad Loaded
- CTR [asset name]
- Unique [Gyro]
- Unique [Touch]
- Video events
- Apple has disabled gyroscope access for Safari by default. In this case, creatives have swipe interaction. All ads work with gyro in Android, other browsers and apps.
- Keep all important content, like logos and text, within the defined “safe area”, to ensure it appears correctly on all screen sizes.