Panorama with horizontal animation for infeed layout uses a single image that is wider than the ad placement. Dragging or tilting the device from side to side causes the image to move inside the placement, creating a panorama effect.
Central area of the image is the first to appear when the ad is first loaded. Keep this in mind for offer info location and when logo or CTAs are on panorama media.
- Touch interaction
- Gyro interaction
- Countdown Widget
- Video enabled
- Highly effective with using leaderboard-type ad unit materials;
- Easily convert existing banners into interactive mobile ads;
- Pack more visual “punch” into otherwise small placements;
* Average result from viewable impressions between 01.06.2020 – 31.12.2020
Dimensions for infeed and desktop
Dimensions for fullscreen
For this creative you have following analytics events to understand how users interact with the creative:
- Ad is in view
- Ad Loaded
- CTR [asset name]
- Navigation Left
- Navigation Right
- Unique [Gyro]
- Unique [Hover]
- Unique [Touch]
- Video events
- Keep all important content, like logos and text, within the defined “safe area”, to ensure it appears correctly on all screen sizes.