Panorama with vertical animation for infeed layout uses a single image that is taller than the ad placement. Tilting the device up and down causes the image to move inside the placement, creating a panorama effect. (As a backup can be interacted also with drag).
Central area of the image is the first to appear when the ad is first loaded. Keep this in mind for offer info location and when logo or CTAs are on panorama media.
- Touch interaction
- Gyro interaction
- Countdown Widget
- Video enabled
- Highly effective with using leaderboard-type ad unit materials;
- Easily convert existing banners into interactive mobile ads;
- Very smooth gyro-based interaction;
* Average result from viewable impressions between 01.06.2020 – 31.12.2020
Dimensions for infeed and desktop
For this creative you have following analytics events to understand how users interact with the creative:
- Ad is in view
- Ad Loaded
- CTR [asset name]
- Unique [Gyro]
- Unique [Hover]
- Unique [Touch]
- Video events
- Apple has disabled gyroscope access for Safari by default. In this case, creatives have swipe interaction. All ads work with gyro in Android, other browsers and apps.
- Keep all important content, like logos and text, within the defined “safe area”, to ensure it appears correctly on all screen sizes.